Yes, that is our very own font used in a professional mobile game. We got a message on Coroflot asking permission to use it, but we had no idea it would be something like this. If I'd known it'd be sold commercially, I would have asked for a small fee.
I can't help but wonder what Nintendo would think- it's based off of their logos after all.
Basically, I'm taking partial credit for making the game look the way it is.
- Mood: Wow!
- Listening to: Cocktails in the Cantina (Star Wars lounge music)
- Reading: Sherlock Holmes, Uncle Remus, Calvin & Hobbes
- Watching: Muppet Show, Underdog, Fatty Arbuckle
- Playing: Pokémon SoulSilver, Epic Mickey
- Eating: Cheese bagels w/ spinach artichoke dip
- Drinking: Cran-grape juice w/ sparkling water